2023 Charitable Contributions Fund Application
Applications will be accepted May 1-June 30, 2023 for the 2023 funding cycle of the Farm Credit of the Virginias Charitable Contributions Fund. Grants will be awarded for up to $10,000 in funding per organization. Please answer all questions as completely as possible using the online application below or the print application available HERE. If submitting online, please keep in mind that responses are not saved between sessions. Completed print application and supporting documents (including required project budget) can be emailed to CCF@fcvirginias.com or dropped off at any Farm Credit of the Virginias branch.
Terms & Conditions
- Program Requirements and Guidelines
- Applying organizations and the project under consideration must be located within Farm Credit of the Virginias' footprint or benefit communities within Farm Credit of the Virginias’ territory (including cities/towns located within the counties served by Farm Credit of the Virginias).
- Requests must be consistent with the values and mission of Farm Credit of the Virginias.
- Farm Credit of the Virginias will not provide critiques of proposals submitted.
- Funds will be awarded to non-profit groups or organizations and will not be awarded to individuals or private farms
- Farm Credit of the Virginias may choose to fully or partially fund requests. Previous funding does not guarantee continuing support to any organization. Funding is discretionary and restricted to a specific purpose.
- Programs and projects of charities that do not support agriculture or agricultural education.
- Contributions for political support purposes, scholarships, or memberships in professional societies or trade organizations.
- Individual or personal endeavors or projects, or individual farm operations.
- Participation or entrance fees for charitable events or financing of charitable organizations.
- Religious or sectarian programs or groups that benefit the specific organization.
- Political campaigns, candidates, lobbying groups, or causes. Sports teams or athletic events and competition, including equipment or uniforms related to sports.
- School activities that are not related to agriculture (bands, choirs, fine arts programs, etc.).
- Private foundations promoting personal hobbies.
- Organizations or programs that are inconsistent with or do not align with non-discrimination, ethics, or other FCV policies, values or mission.
- Organizations that in any way pose a conflict with Farm Credit of the Virginias’ goals, programs, services, or Farm Credit of the Virginias employees or Directors.
We will collect information necessary for application qualification including organization details, such as Name, Contact Information, Location, Purpose, Project Details, Financial Information, etc.
For privacy concerns regarding the online application process, we have provided a downloadable paper option that may be submitted directly to your local Farm Credit of the Virginia’s branch office.