Join our team
At Farm Credit, we recognize that satisfied employees create satisfied customers.
As a financial cooperative, our customers have a voice in how our business is managed, and best of all, they stand to share in our profits. That means you will work with colleagues who are committed to a high level of quality customer service and who together create an exceptional work environment.
Our Core Values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Collaboration
- Training and career development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work-life balance: Paid time off, to include; vacation, sick, holidays, community service, bereavement and more
- 401 (K) with employer matching
- Health benefits options
- National discount programs
- Fitness and health programs
Our business charter is to promote and support agriculture in rural America. We intend to meet this charter through an attitude of workforce and customer inclusiveness. All qualified employees and profit potential customers are welcome and will be treated with respect and sensitivity at Farm Credit of the Virginias.
Farm Credit of the Virginias, ACA is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Please read the following documents for important info regarding employment with Farm Credit of the Virginias.
- EEO is the Law
- E-Verify Notice
- Right to Work Notice
- EEO, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion
- Pay Transparency