Join our team
Join a team of engaged employees committed to helping our customer-owners and others reach their goals and achieve their dreams. At Farm Credit, we recognize that satisfied employees create satisfied customers. As a Farm Credit of the Virginias team member, you will work with colleagues who are committed to a high level of customer service and who together, create an exceptional work environment.
Our Core Values
Our team members abide by the EPIC core values to foster an inclusive culture and achieve shared success.
- Excellence- Employees demonstrate qualities that provide outstanding contributions to Farm Credit of the Virginias
- Passion- Employees exhibit pride and excitement while carrying out the Farm Credit of the Virginias mission, vision and core values
- Integrity- Employees exemplify honesty and confidence while following through with commitments in an ethical manner
- Collaboration- Employees work diligently to create community, take partners whenever possible and work together in a respectful and inclusive manner
- Learning and development opportunities
- Career experience opportunities
- Education assistance
- Work-life balance: Paid time off, to include; vacation, sick, holidays, community service, bereavement and more
- 401 (K) with employer matching
- Health and wellness benefit options
- National discount programs
- Fitness and health programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Inclusion Statement
Our business charter is to promote and support agriculture in rural America. We intend to meet this charter through an attitude of workforce and customer inclusiveness. All qualified employees and profit potential customers are welcome and will be treated with respect and sensitivity at Farm Credit of the Virginias.
Farm Credit of the Virginias, ACA is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Please read the following documents for important info regarding employment with Farm Credit of the Virginias.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at CNorthrop@FCVirginias.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Get to Know the Team
Want to learn more about our valued team members? Check out our featured employee spotlights!