Are you an ag-explorer or interested in starting an agricultural operation?
We have resources specific to the needs of young, beginning, small, minority and veteran farmers.
The Knowledge Center works to provide resources to assist you with your agri-business ventures. Whether you are new to agriculture or have just started your operation, we have resources to help you. Please feel free to contact the Knowledge Center team if you need additional assistance or help to get connected KnowledgeCenter@FCVirginias.com.
- Young, Beginning and Small Farmer Resources
- Agricultural Lending Basics Resource Guide
- The Loan Application Process, Simplified-Infographic
- Beginning Farmer Success website from University of Maryland Extension
- Resources Guide for Young Farmers Looking to Succeed in Ag (AgDaily)
- Virginia Beginning Farmer and Rancher Coalition Webinar Archive
- USDA New Farmer Website
- USDA Rural Development
- Veteran Farmer Resources
Youth in Ag
- Youth in Ag (FFA, 4-H)
- Youth Loan Programs
- Youth Livestock Project Resources
When is a Lamb More Than a Lamb Chop-Market Lamb Buyer's Guide
When is a Ham More Than a Ham-Market Hog Buyer's Guide
When is a Steak More Than a Steak-Market Steer Buyer's Guide
- FFA State Facts - Infographics