Farm Credit of the Virginias
We have upgraded to better serve you!
Thank you for your patience and ongoing understanding as we continue to improve our systems to better serve you.
Given the delayed delivery of recent billings, if you have questions regarding your billing statements, payments or account, please contact your local branch. Your new billing statements may look a little different. We appreciate your partnership in reviewing your statement.
Your billing statement can be viewed as an e-statement on Digital Banking, should you wish to view and or/pay it there. If you're not registered for Digital Banking yet, access directions for enrollment at the bottom of this webpage. Please contact your local branch if you have questions or need assistance accessing Digital Banking. You can also reach out by calling or emailing our Digital Banking support team at 540-347-3348 or BSSHelpDesk@FCVirginias.com.
Farm Credit of the Virginias has completed several system upgrades to better serve you.
Thank you for your patience during our recent system upgrades. These upgrades are necessary to ensure we are able to serve you, our valued customer-owners, as efficiently as possible for years to come. While the system upgrade has gone well, we are aware of some short-term disruptions to service, and are working diligently with AgFirst, our district bank and service provider, to resolve these issues quickly. We are committed to providing the highest quality services and products.
When you receive your first billing statement on our new system, we appreciate your partnership in reviewing your statement to ensure that the information is correct. As a reminder, because of this system upgrade, you have received a new loan number, which should be reflected on this billing statement. If you have questions about the upgrade, your statement, or if you haven’t received your new loan account number, please reach out to your local branch office.
Now that we have launched our new Digital Banking portal, we have developed a few tips to help you get the most from your online and mobile banking experience.
- All borrower accounts have been converted to our new Digital Banking platform, regardless of whether they have been used recently or not.
- To delete an account you no longer use, log in to the Digital Banking platform, then go to User Settings and select Payment Accounts. You can select the account you want to remove on that screen.
- If you do have more than one active account with us, be sure to select the right one when scheduling a payment.
- To ensure you don’t make a duplicate payment, view the Scheduled Payment screen, which shows pending transactions. If you accidently make a duplicate payment, you can cancel it on the Scheduled Payment screen.
All change comes with a period of readjustment, so we hope you find these tips useful. We also appreciate your patience as we continue to resolve temporary technological issues that may arise. If you do have questions or concerns regarding online and mobile banking with us, please contact your local branch office.
Don’t forget to update our mobile app to access Digital Banking.
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to update our Digital Banking app on the App Store or Google Play and re-register your account for mobile access. If you have already re-registered, this change to your loan number will not affect your ability to log in to your Digital Banking account.
Managing your accounts with Farm Credit of Virginias is now easier, more convenient and better than ever!
We have upgraded our online banking platform from AccountAccess to a new Digital Banking portal and mobile app, effective June 5, 2023. The new digital banking experience offers greater accessibility, an updated user interface, streamlined navigation and more!
Using the new Digital Banking platform, you will be able to:
- Enjoy a consistent look and feel across all your devices.
- Manage your loans or access funds from your line of credit.
- Schedule unlimited current and future-date payments.
- Access up to 25 months of billing statements and transaction history.
- Enable co-borrowers to register to view and manage loans.
- Download and view annual statements and tax documents.
- Benefit from enhanced login features that keep your online sessions safe and secure.
Due to the upgrade, existing borrowers will need to re-register with us to access their accounts online. For questions you can reach out to us at 540-347-3348 or email@example.com.
Please re-register with us to access your account. We’ve created this guide to help you complete the re-registration process. If you still have questions after reading through this information, please reach out to us at 540-347-3348 or firstname.lastname@example.org so a representative can assist you.
Sign-up for Digital Banking with Farm Credit of the Virginias. We’ve created this guide to help you complete the registration process.